Hello bookdragons!! Christmas time is going to be pretty busy for me, so it helps to imagine what a perfect Christmas I could have if I could invite all my favorite bookish characters (or if I could jump into a fictional world) to a Christmas dinner. Of course, I would not be the one doing the cooking, it would be a disaster!
- Molly Weasley (speaking about cooking the dinner): she would make the best feast and bring a warm and cozy atmosphere and be sure everybody is feeling well. Also maybe I would be lucky and get one of her sweaters.
- Actually, you can bring all the Weasley (pre Harry Potter 7), Fred and George would be perfect with the crackers and jokes.
- Nina Zenick: we would spend hours eating waffles with chocolate, talking about cute boys and opening presents (we are vain like that)
- Rhys, Cas, and Az: the heart of the party. They would be the DJ’s and make us all dance and laugh.
- Merry and Pippin: because when it’s coming to music and good food, no one is better than Hobbits!
- Karou and Zuzana: they would make everybody amazing costumes and make up and eat all the chocolate!
- Lazlo Strange: An amazing storyteller when the dinner is done and we are all around the fireplace.
- Legend: For a magical game (better than Clue!) and great popcorn!
- Alucard: For a little flirt before midnight and some amazing and magical tricks to distract the guests
- Jamie Fraser: Another one I would love to seduce under the mistletoe!
I think with all these guests I would have a wonderful time and Christmas dinner! Who would you invite?
See you for a cup!