Hi guys! Let’s start 2019 on the right foot with… these books I’ve already read but want to rediscover this year! I know I have tons of books I haven’t read AT ALL, but these are all universes I love and I just dream of diving back in.
- Harry Potter – JK Rowling: OF COURSE. I started rereading the books in 2018 but I’m only at book 4 so let’s keep it going! I’m reading them as audiobooks this time.
- Graceling – Kristin Cashore: I’ve read the Graceling trilogy by around 3-4 years ago and I remember loving it! So I hope to get back to it this year, with my friend Marie!
- The Parasol Protectorate – Gail Carriger: Another INCREDIBLE Steampunk series, not enough people are talking about! I read the series in French so now I want to rediscover it in English!
- The Inheritance cycle – Christopher Paolini: These books were one of my first dive into high fantasy when I was a teenager. I’m curious to get back in this universe as an « adult ».
- Hercule Poirot – Agatha Christie: I just reread Christmas short stories by her and it reminded me how much I love Poirot’s adventures and her writing! So I plan to get to a few of her books this year.
We shall see if I manage to do that this year… or push it again! So many books, so little time!
Do you plan to do some rereading this year?
See you for a cup!