Hey guys! Here we are again for a new Top Ten Tuesday, this time talking about the most recent additions to my TBR. Of course, this is an ever growing list, and I’m adding more books to it every week than I could ever read but well! Here are the latest 10 😉
- Aurora Rising – Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman: First of, HOW COULD I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE? why is not everyone talking about it?? I’m SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK TO COME OUT!
- The Severed Moon: a year-long journal of magic – Leigh Bardugo. It’s Bardugo, there is moon in the title and it’s a self-reflection journal? Of course, I want it!
- Beautiful – Renée Adhieh: Vampires + New Orleans… I never was able to resist that mix (still have nostalgia for the Originals)!
- Vortex Visions – Elise Kova: I love this author and always look at her new books or series coming out!
- Pumkinheads – Rainbow Rowell: Same here, I’ve loved all the Rowell’s books I’ve read so far, so I’m all ready for a new one!
- Dumplin’ – Julie Murphy: I didn’t think I wanted to read this book until I watched the Netflix movie and fell in love with the story! As soon as it was over, I added the book to my TBR 😉
- Broadway Limited – Malika Ferdjoukh: That’s a French one but it was recommended to me by a friend. It’s the story of a young group of artists to be, trying to get on the Broadway scene in the 50s!
- The Little book of Hygge – Meik Wiking: Quite different from all the fiction books in the list but I read a little hygge fiction and it really made me curious about it!
- I was born for this – Alice Oseman: I had no idea what this book was until it was offered to me by a friend! And it is now on my TBR 😉
- Skyward – Brandon Sanderson: I was not sure about this Sanderson (me and sci-fi… still struggling) but it was SO recommended by many friends that I ended up adding it to my TBR and buying it!
Just looking back at all these new books I want to read makes me happy 😀 what are your latest discoveries?
See you for a cup!