Hey guys! Today for the Top Ten Tuesday ( If you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.) we are supposed to talk about books we have read and loved with less than 2000 ratings on Goodreads. I thought it would be difficult but actually… I had some!!
- Echo North – Joanna Ruth: it just came out so there are not that many ratings yet, but I’m pretty sure it will change soon 😉
- Light Years – Kass Morgan: I’m quite surprised about this one, I thought it was more popular than that! And it deserves to be more popular… I read it in January and it was pretty good and addicting! A space school? Cadets competing to be pilots? a mysterious threat? Yes!
- Chaotic Good – Whitney Gardner: A fun summer read, about girls, Geeks and teenage love!
- An assassin’s guide to love and treason – Virginia Boecker: Historical setting, Shakespeare, theater plays and LGBTQ romance, definitely a book to discover!
- Dreaming in Chocolate – Susan Bishop Crispell: A sweet story about family love and second chances… wrapped up with hot chocolate!
- Winging it – Annie Dalton: OH MY! This was one of my favorite series when I was young. So much fun and imagination in these books!
- Society of Wishes – Elise Kova: A young adult urban fantasy series, with wishes, time travel and some secret magic!
- The Bird and the Blade – Megan Bannen: A beautiful and unique retelling of a tragic opera!
- Atlas Fallen – Jessica Pierce: great YA sci-fi adventure! Amazing characters and addicting story!
- Star-touched stories – Roshani Chokshi: I’ve loved all Roshani Chokshi books I’ve ever read, and Star touched story did not disappoint! Poetic and making your heartache, these short stories are a perfect addition to the Star touched Queen universe.
See, a pretty good selection right? Do you have some books you’ve loved too but that you haven’t seen around much?
See you for a cup!