Hey Guys! Quick pot today to present you this pretty cool book box I received from Chapters Indigo! Every month, Indigo offers a book box containing a book (that was pretty obvious right?) and some goodies. The extra part? The book is SIGNED! Let’s see now what was inside this month’s box!
The Wicked Saints – Indigo Book Box:
- A Wicked Saints copy signed by the author (see below for the synopsis)
- A letter from Emily A. Duncan
- A pouch of « Read All Night » tea ( black tea, cardamom, orange peels, ginger pieces, cinnamon)
- A beautiful map card illustrating the world we are going to dive in… doubled by a powerful quote from the book!
- little extras: some cute bookmarks of upcoming books and a Descendants of the Crane pin
Pretty cool right? I’m super excited to start reading this book while drinking my tea hehe, just the perfect match! If you were interested in the book, I would def recommend getting the box, it’s a sweet extra treat 😉 You can check it more in details on Chapters!
Synopsis of The Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan:
A girl who can speak to gods must save her people without destroying herself.
A prince in danger must decide who to trust.
A boy with a monstrous secret waits in the wings.
Together, they must assassinate the king and stop the war.
In a centuries-long war where beauty and brutality meet, their three paths entwine in a shadowy world of spilled blood and mysterious saints, where a forbidden romance threatens to tip the scales between dark and light. Wicked Saints is the thrilling start to Emily A. Duncan’s devastatingly Gothic Something Dark and Holy trilogy.
Do you plan to read the Wicked Saints? or to treat yourself with another book box?
See you for a cup!