Hi guys!! Are you ready for a new Top Ten Tuesday? ( If you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.) This week theme: Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years (one book per year!)… this is going to be hard!
- 2009 – The Last Olympian – Rick Riordan: Only read it last year but I’m pretty sure if I had read it in 2009 it would have been my number one 😉
- 2010 – Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins: what could be better than the end of the Hunger Games series?
- 2011- Inheritance – Christopher Paolini: it was one of the first big fantasy series that I read and loved!
- 2012 – Days of Blood and Starlight Laini Taylor: 2012 was apparently a great year for books! But I had to go with Days of Blood and Starlight because this series is EVERYTHING
- 2013 – The Ocean at the end of the lane – Neil Gaiman: My favorite Gaiman so far! Unique and incredible!
- 2014 – Red Rising – Pierce Brown: once again, a book I discovered only last year but SO WORTH IT!
- 2015 – Illuminae – Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman: such a mind-blowing series!
- 2016 – A court of mist and fury – Sarah J Maas: I thought of other books I loved that year but this book is one of the ones I started when going on booksta and the characters are so hot… I had to choose it!
- 2017 – The Hate U Give – Angie Thomas: a must read!
- 2018 – Archenemies – Marissa Meyer: I realized I’ve read a LOT of books from 2018, but I had to choose one and Archenemies really surprised me and I can’t wait for Supernova!!
Here is my top 10, it was hard, but I did it!! What about you? What are some of your favorite books from the last years?
See you for a cup!