Hi guys! Little Top Ten Tuesday from France today 😉 Enjoying the sun FINALLY!! And a lot of reading!!! Anyway, here is my little TTT of the week: Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019! ( If you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.)
- The Queen of Nothing – Holly Black (November 2019): I can’t tell you how much I’m waiting for this one!! The Wicked King was an incredible ride and I want to know what will happen to Jude and Cardan!
- The Ninth House – Leigh Bardugo (October 2019): Impossible not to put this one on my list, I think this new Bardugo book is one of the most anticipated releases of the year for a lot of people!
- Supernova – Marissa Meyer (November 2019): I LOVED so much the first two books of the Renegades series and all the tension building up! I can’t wait to see where it will go…but I’m scared too!
- The Good Luck Girls – Charlotte Nicole Davis (October 2019): I heard the author talking about her book during Book con and it sounded like an incredible adventure: Far West world, bad ass girls, supernatural elements… pretty good right ?!
- The Toll – Neal Shusterman (November 2019): Because Scythe was INCREDIBLE and I’m waiting for The Toll to come out to read Thunderhead AND The Toll in a row (I heard the end of Thunderhead made it really hard to wait for The Toll!).
- Pumpkinheads – Rainbow Rowell ( August 2019): I’ve really enjoyed all the books I’ve read from her and I was lucky enough to read an abstract of Pumpkinheads and it was so cute!!! I can’t wait!!
- Capturing the devil – Kerri Maniscalco (September 2019): I’ve really enjoyed the Stalking Jack the Ripper series and I am excited to read about Audrey Rose and Thomas last adventure!
- Rebel – Marie Lu (October 2019): another super anticipated one I know! But I can’t wait to dive back into the dystopian world Marie Lu created!
- The Magniola Sword – Sherry Thomas (September 2019): a retelling of Mulan that actually sounds close to the Mulan tale? Sign me in!
- The Beautiful – Renee Adhieh (October 2019): Vampires and New Orleans? It reminds me too much of The Originals for me not to be excited!!
What about you?? What are some of your most anticipated releases of the months to come??
See you for a cup!