Hey guys! Time for another Top Ten Tuesday!! And today, we are talking about these books characters I’d love to be Besties with!
(Also, if you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.)
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter): Impossible not to name her right? I’m pretty sure she’ll be on a lot of lists.
- Karou and Zuzana (Daughter of Smoke and Bone): these two have the best friendship ever and I want to be part of it!
- Morrigan (A court of mist and fury): Reading about her, I felt super close to her and wanted to help her heal and laugh with her and everything!
- Kady and Hannah (Illuminae): These two ladies are AMAZING! Super bad-ass, full of humor and I’d feel good with them at my side!
- George and Fred Weasley (and Ginny and actually half of the Weasley children!): no way to get bored with these guys! And I love their humor SO MUCH.
- Emika (Warcross): Again, a super badass lady and so talented! I would have loved to discover the Warcross universe with her!
- Piper McLean (The heroes of Olympus): I find her so interesting and passionate! Plus, she has some pretty cool power and I’m pretty sure we would have great dance parties together :p
- Alexia Tarabotti (The Parasol Protectorate): She is my alter ego from the Steampunk Supernatural 19th century England. So I’m pretty sure we’d be great friends! And have THE BEST TEA PARTIES (If you remove the fact that I’d like to steal her husband!!)
- Donatella Dragna (Caraval): I feel like Tella would have a good influence on me, and help me be bolder!
- Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings): I feel I could always need his rough comforting skills and life lessons dropped just like that!
Here is my list! Who would be your choices for book besties??
See you for a cup!