Hey guys! Back with this week’s TTT topic: my winter To Be Read! As I am participating in different challenges, I already have it ready for a while 😉 Of course, it is very snowy and Christmasy.
(Also, if you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.)
- Chocolat – Joanne Harris
- The Little Village Christmas– Sue Moorcroft
- Christmas at the little Clockhouse on the Green – Eve Devon
- The Bear and the Nightingale – Katherine Arden
- The Christmas secret – Karen Swan
- Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakery – Jenny Colgan (actually already read that one hehe)
- The Hotel Between – Sean Easley
- The Last Magician – Lisa Maxwell
- Truthwitch – Susan Dennard
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Brontë (this one has been on my winter TBR for YEARS!)
What about you? What’s on your Winter TBR?
See you for a cup!