Hey guys! Today’s TTT topic is pretty fun: Bookish discoveries, whether it is books, websites, apps or products! I feel like I’m gonna love to browse around for that one! Also, for me it’s only gonna be a top 5 but I tried to put different things there so I hope you’ll like it!
(Also, if you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader)
- The Montreal Young Adult Fest: So glad I discovered that one and was able to meet authors like Kristen Ciccarelli or S. K. Ali! It was so much fun and an incredible experience!!! And now, I’m even part of the committee organizing it 😉
- Book Roast: I think I actually discovered her in 2018 but well! I really wanted to put her there. She does the most incredible Harry Potter challenges, reading spreadsheets and more!
- NY Bookcon: It is not a discovery per se as I knew it existed before but I went for the first time in 2019 and it was crazy. Crazy good but also simply crazy: so many people, so many lines lol. But I met some of my favorite authors and also other amazing book lovers!
- Romance authors I really like: I was starting to get despaired you see? Disappointed or infuriated so many times by authors of romance. But in 2019 I discovered or confirmed some authors I really appreciated, namely Sarina Bowen and Morgane Moncombe!
- Taking photos outside: that was a real revelation for me! I used to take all my photos inside but then, I took one outdoors, and another… and I realized how much fun it was! Now I only do that haha!
What about you?? which bookish discoveries did you do last year, no matter what they were??
See you for a cup!