Back with a new Top Ten Tuesday topic ( if you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.) ! This week, it was all about covers so I decided to share with you 10 books where the pretty cover matches an amazing story, so… books you CAN buy for their cover!
- The trials of Morrigan Crow– Jessica Townsend
- The Polar Bear explorers club – Alex Bell
- The Bear and the Nightingale– Katherine Arden
- With the fire on high – Elizabeth Acevedo
- Rebel of the Sands – Alwyn Hamilton
- Spellslinger – Sebastien de Castell
- The afterlife of Holly Chase – Cynthia Hand
- The language of thorns – Leigh Bardugo
- Magic Charly – Audrey Alwett (French one)
- A curious beginning – Deanna Raybourn
What about you? What are some books were you thought the cover was as good as the inside? Or that you bought for the cover and don’t regret doing so?
See you for a cup!