Hey bookdragons! Today is Tuesday and you know what that means… time for a new Top Ten Tuesday!! We stay with the classic themes today: Most anticipated releases of the second half of 2020! Lots of releases got pushed back this year, but let’s see what we’ve got 😉
Oh, and if you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.
- The Notorious virtues– Alwyn Hamilton: I LOVED her Rebel of the sands trilogy, I can’t wait to read this author again!
- Blood & Honey– Shelby Mahurin: I know Serpent & Dove was not perfect but I loved it and felt all the feels and Reid is part of my sexy gingers club now! So, of course, I’m super excited for Blood & Honey 😉
- Cemetary boys– Aiden Thomas: After listening to the author during Bookconline, and as I’m really trying to read more own voice books by trans authors, this one is a MUST READ for me!
- A deadly education – Naomi Novik: surfing on the Dark Academia wave, this one was a direct addition to my TBR!
- To sleep in a sea of stars – Christopher Paolini: Paolini come back? I can’t miss that!! Hope I’ll love it as much as I did with Eragon.
- Legendborn – Tracy Deonn: Southern Black Girl magic? Count me in! I don’t need to know more to desperately want to read this book! Plus, look at this cover!
- The Invisible Life of Addie Larue – VE Schwab: I could not NOT put this book on my most anticipated releases list. I have read it already, but it doesn’t mean I’m not super excited about it coming out to the world!!!! And I can’t wait to get a finished copy!!
- Skyhunter – Marie Lu: A new SciFi Marie Lu? Of course, I’m gonna read that!
- Dear Justyce – Nic Stone: I haven’t read Dear Martin (the first book) yet, but hearing the author talk about her book, I know I will love it!
- Watch over me – Nina Lacour: a character getting herself isolated in a remote place near the sea? That’s me we are talking about right?
- Charming as a verb– Ben Philippe: I love this cover, I love this title, I love this synopsis. 100% down for this!
- Magic Lessons– Alice Hoffman: I loved so much the Rules of magic, I’m more than ready to dive into the life of the first Owens witch!
- Instant Karma – Marissa Meyer: I’m super curious to discover Meyer in a contemporary novel.. .with a twist of magic!
- The Cousins – Karen M McManus: I haven’t read her other books, but this one, with t cousins gathered on a mysterious island, plus family secrets to uncover… it really has an Agatha Christie vibe I can’t resist!
- The Inheritance Games – Jennifer Lynn Barnes: the comparison with Knives out + this gorgeous cover… I was hooked!
That’s it for my top 10…well if you’ve paid attention you can see it’s actually a top 15 hehe :p too many great titles coming out! Which ones are on your radar?
See you for a cup,