Hey guys! I’m back with a new TTT today and one I suggested! I can’t wait to see what everybody will think of that topic 😉 As for me, I’ll be sharing the 10 books with the most beautiful or original titles I can think of!
(Also, if you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.)
- Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters – Emily Roberson: I love the poetry behind this title, as well as the reminder of Dreams of Gods and Monsters (the last book of the Daughter of smoke and bone trilogy – hey another great title!). The sad part: I DNFed this book. Title doesn’t do it all lol.
- Rebel of the Sands – Alwyn Hamilton: I just love how you can feel the tension and the magic of this book just in the title already!
- Serpent & Dove – Shelby Mahurin: simple and yet so mysterious and promising!
- There will come a darkness – Katy Rose Pool: I just love how this title is really a full-sentence hah!
- Lifel1k3 – Jay Kristoff: It’s short, but the mix of letters and numbers makes it so unique and modern and represents so well the book and futuristic universe in it!
- The secret ingredient of wishes – Susan Bishop Crispell: it tastes of magic and pie and I love that!
- Strange the Dreamer and Muse of Nightmares – Laini Taylor: I mean. Laini Taylor’s books always have the best title! I think I have a type haha… titles need to spark my imagination (oh yeah also Night of Cakes and Puppets!!)!
- The Language of Thorns – Leigh Bardugo: perfection! I have nothing else to say.
- The Ocean at the end of the lane – Neil Gaiman: argg this book!!! And in this title, you can already perceive the magic in it!
- The slow regard of silent things – Patrick Rothfuss: That. Title.
What are your all-time favorite book titles? Tell me everything!!
See you for a cup,