Hey guys! Hope you are doing well! Today is Tuesday and it means another top 10, this time I’ll share with you the top 10 books on my Summer TBR 🙂
Oh, and if you do not know what TTT is, you can read all about it at That Artsy Reader Girl.
- Daughter of the Siren Queen – Tricia Levenseller: I want to read as many pirates and mermaid/siren books I can this Summer, starting with this one!
- Unhooked – Lisa Maxwell: Pirates AND a retelling at the same time? YES, please!
- Red seas under red skies– Scott Lynch: another one in the pirate theme! I loved the first book and can’t wait to read the second one!
- Dear Martin – Nic Stone: I want to be sure I read more BICOP and own voice authors, and after following Nic Stone in the last weeks, her book is one I absolutely want to try!
- Dry– Neal Shusterman: This kind of is the perfect read for a hot Summer!
- Hood Feminism – Mikki Kendall: It was super recommended by my friend Emily, and it’s a non-fiction (which I want to read more!) and addressing intersectional feminism. I must read it!
- The Blood of Olympus– Rick Riordan: The last book of the Heroes of Olympus, and I’ll be done with this incredible series. I’m a bit scared but also excited to read the final adventure of Percy and Annabeth!
- The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms – NK Jemisin: I’ve had this trilogy for a while on my shelves, and I loved the other NK Jemisin book I’ve read (The City we became), plus she is also an incredible black voice so it is time to get it out of my shelves!
- The endless beach– Jenny Colgan: I loved the first book of the Summer Seaside Kitchen, bringing me back to Scotland, and I know it will be a cute Summer read.
- The Notorious Virtues – Alwyn Hamilton: One of my most anticipated releases of this year, I loved Rebel of the Sands so I can’t wait to read more by this author!
What about you? What’s on your Summer TBR? Let me know!!
See you for a cup,